Minimize your inventory & warehousing costs. Take advantage of higher volume purchase prices. Carry minimal excess stock into next year!
Here's how it works…
- If you plan to sell 1,000 parts this year, play it safe and commit to a lower amount…we suggest you order 75% of expected sales.
- If your sales are on target - then great! Just let us know ASAP & we'll Store the balance on OUR shelf & Release when you're ready.
- You get your product when you want it & avoid production waiting times.
- Schedule your ship dates in advance. If your demands change - simply email us the new schedule.
- Each partial shipment is invoiced upon shipping.
Store & Release can lower your unit costs. You get your shipments when you need them - spread out over a 6 to 12 month period.
Store & Release is a great way to improve cash flow & free up shelf space.
- Improve your cash flow.
- Reduces unit costs.
- Reduces warehouse floor space requirements.
- Reduces lead times for just-in-time delivery.
- Respond quickly to customer demands.
- Inventory is there when you need it!